Date Last Modified: 15th June 2020
Welcome to mayday minds website
Maydayminds website is an intelligent tool which challenges people to live fulfilling lives by providing members educational materials about health and wellness, and a community of people interested in living their true potential. The Website is owned by Mayday Minds Ltd.
These Terms & Conditions of Use (this “Agreement“) apply to: (1) all of the products, services and websites offered by Mayday minds, including, but not limited to, the Website; (2) mobile, tablet, internet television, or other digital or electronic versions of the Mayday minds video streaming platform; (3) any mayday minds software; and (4) any applications created by mayday minds whether available through a social networking site or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively, the “Service“). Please note that the availability of any mayday minds applications on a social networking site, mobile or tablet device, internet television or other technology platform does not indicate any relationship or affiliation between mayday minds and such social networking site, mobile or tablet device, or internet television or other technology platform.
This Service is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
- Acceptance of Terms
This Agreement sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the Service. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a “Visitor“ (which means that you simply browse the Service) or you are a “Member“ (which means that you have registered on the Website as a user). If you do not accept the terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Website and discontinue use of the Service immediately. We will post a notification on the Service in the event of any material changes to this Agreement. Such changes, whether in the form of modifications, additions, or deletions, shall be effective when specified in the relevant notification or, if the change is immaterial, immediately upon appearing on the Service. Your continued use of the Service following our posting of any changes to this Agreement means that you accept those changes.
- General Registration Requirements If you wish to become a Member, communicate with other Members and/or otherwise make use of the Service, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Member registration process. In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form available on the Website (the “Registration Data“) and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, mayday minds reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof) at any time. Mayday minds Materials and mayday minds Content on the Service (collectively, “mayday minds Content“) is provided to you “AS IS“ for your information and personal use only and may not
be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of mayday minds .
Other than rights expressly granted to you, mayday minds reserves all rights in and to the Service and the mayday minds Content.
You may access Website and Content as available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of the mayday minds Service; and
- for Streaming (“Streaming“ or “Stream“ means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audiovisual work via the Internet from the mayday minds Service to a user’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user). Accessing videos via the Service for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited. When you Stream mayday minds Content, the resolution and quality of mayday minds Content you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of device you are using and your bandwidth, which may fluctuate during the course of your viewing. While we strive to provide a quality viewing experience, we make no guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the Streaming mayday minds Content you will receive.
In order to be able to Stream mayday minds Content from the Service and to view mayday minds Content on the Service, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements that we establish from time to time and is otherwise capable of interacting with the Service (each such device, a “Compatible Device“). We may change the requirements for Compatible Devices from time to time and, in some cases, whether a device is (or remains) a Compatible Device may depend on software or systems provided or maintained by the device manufacturer or other third parties. As a result, devices that are Compatible Devices at one time may cease to be Compatible Devices in the future.
- Health Disclaimer
Physical exercise, in all of its forms and with or without the use of equipment such as blocks, straps or any other equipment that may be suggested by a mayday minds instructor, is a strenuous physical activity. Accordingly, you are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any physical exercise regimen, routine, program or using any suggested equipment, shown in any of the video clips on the Service. Mayday minds is not a medical organisation and its instructors or staff cannot give you medical advice or diagnosis. All suggestions and comments relating to the use of equipment, poses, moves and instruction are not required to be performed by you and are carried out at your election while viewing Mayday
minds videos. Nothing contained in the Service should be construed as any form of such edical advice or diagnosis.
By using the Service, you represent that you understand that physical exercise involves strenuous physical movement, and that such activity carries the risk of injury whether physical or mental. You understand that it is your responsibility to judge your physical and mental capabilities for such activities. It is your responsibility to ensure that by participating in classes, courses, programs, and activities from mayday minds, you will not exceed your limits while performing such activity, and you will select the appropriate level of activity for your skills and abilities, as well as for any mental or physical conditions and/or limitations you have. You understand that, from time to time instructors may suggest physical adjustments or the use of equipment and it is your sole responsibility to determine if any such suggested adjustment or equipment is appropriate for your level of ability and physical and mental condition. You expressly waive and release any claim that you may have at any time for injury of any kind against mayday minds, or any person or entity involved with mayday minds, including without limitation its directors, principals, instructors, independent contractors, employees, agents, contractors, affiliates and representatives.
Mayday minds content is not directed to persons under eighteen (18) years of age, and by providing information about yourself to mayday minds you are representing that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to become a Member and purchase Services. By agreeing to this Agreement during the sign up process, you represent and certify that you are legally able to enter into any and all purchase agreements with mayday minds.
- Member Account, Password and Security
If you register on the Service, you will be required to choose a password and user name, and you may be asked for additional information regarding your account, such as your e-mail address. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify mayday minds of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. Each registration is for a single user only, unless otherwise expressly provided on the registration page. You may never use another Member’s account
without prior authorisation from mayday minds. Mayday minds will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
- Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to use the Service to post or otherwise transmit information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (individually and collectively, “Content“) that:
- interferes with or disrupts the Service;
- is inaccurate, off-topic, irrelevant, or inappropriate for the purposes of the Service;
- is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind
against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, pornography, sexually explicit material or offensive subject matter;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names or email addresses of anyone other than your own;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- violates any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any third party, including Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,“ “chain letters,“ or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,“ or “spamming“;
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Members;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without mayday minds prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and/or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent or otherwise constitutes an invasion of an individual’s privacy or infringement of publicity rights;
- denigrates, ridicules, or demeans another person; or
- contains a virus or other harmful component.
Moreover, you may not (a) use any “deep link,“ “page scrape,“ “robot,“ “spider,“ or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Service or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service, (b) attempt to gain unauthorised access to any portion or feature of the Service or any other systems or networks connected to the Service or to any
Mayday minds server or to any of the services offered on or through the Service, by hacking, password “mining,“ or any other illegitimate or prohibited means, (c) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service or any network connected to the Service, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Service or any network connected to the Service, (d) reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Service, (e) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or mayday minds systems or networks or any systems or networks connected to the Service, (f) use any device, software, or routine to interfere with the proper
working of the Service or any transaction conducted on the Service, or with any other person’s use of the Service, (g) forge headers, impersonate a person, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to mayday minds on or through the Service, or (h) use the Service in an unlawful manner.
- Community forum Guidelines
- Do not publish your personal information in a public community. Please use direct messaging when personal information must be shared.
- Do not take screenshots from mayday minds community and post them anywhere without explicit consent from the publisher of the original content.
- Do not share private conversations between users that were had with the expectation of remaining private.
- Threatening language, harassment, violence, racism, bullying, attacks on or intimidation of any party, including our community members or staff; malicious speech regarding topics of sexual orientation, gender identity, age, ethnic origin or race, religion, disability, size; sexist comments; or hate speech will not be tolerated.
- Discrimination against people based on race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender identity, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristics will not be tolerated. In short, treat each other respectfully. Mayday minds is a welcoming community where diversity is encouraged and allowed to thrive.
- Copyright infringement: Please be respectful of the intellectual property of others and always give credit to authors and creators when applicable. If you believe your own copyrighted material is being infringed upon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional inappropriate content includes but is not limited to the following:
- Obscene content, defined generally by being offensive and/or overtly sexual and lacking serious literary, artistic, political, or scientific value will be removed at our discretion.
- Illegal content. Mayday minds will remove the content and comply with the steps required by law enforcement if needed.
- Content that incites violence, or promotes harm to others including animals.
- Content that promotes self-harm, eating disorders, or contains false or misleading information.
- Spam- Spam is defined as repeated, unwanted and/or unsolicited actions, whether automated or manual, that negatively affect users, communities, or Glo.com.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any financial, commercial, or not-for-profit organisation, website, contest, promotion, or fundraiser.
- We may remove any content at our discretion if we deem it unsuitable for the mayday minds community.If you see something inappropriate, please use the report feature to bring the issue to our attention. Every report received by staff will be looked at by an actual human, read for context, and judged accordingly. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Termination or Suspension of Account
If mayday minds determines in its sole discretion that you are violating any of the terms of this Agreement, mayday minds may: (1) notify you, and (2) use technical measures to block or restrict your access or use of the Service. In either case, you agree to immediately stop accessing or using in any way (or attempting to access or use) the Service, and you agree not to circumvent, avoid, or bypass such restrictions, or otherwise restore or attempt to restore such access or use. If mayday minds terminates your account or suspends or discontinues your access to the Service due to your violations of this Agreement, then you will not be eligible for any credit, refund or discount or other consideration.
- Security Components
You understand that the Service and software embodied therein may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by mayday minds and/or content providers who provide content to mayday. minds. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into the Service.
- Copyright Rights
Materials on the Service, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material“) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by mayday minds or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to mayday minds. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on the Service are made available to you for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere on this Service, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without mayday minds prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorised attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilise the Service or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- Non-commercial Use
The Service may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by mayday minds. Unauthorised framing of or linking to any of the Service is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles and Content without notice and may result in termination of membership privileges.
- License to Your Content
By posting, displaying, publishing, transmitting, or otherwise making available (individually and collectively, “Posting“) any Content on or through the Service, you hereby grant to mayday minds a non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, store, reproduce, transmit, distribute, and otherwise make available such Content on and through the Service, in print, or in any other format or media now known or hereafter invented, without prior notification, compensation, or attribution to you, and without your consent. If you wish to remove any Content from the Service, your ability to do so may depend on the type of Content, the location and manner of Posting, and other factors. You may contact us to request the removal of certain Content you have Posted, but mayday minds has no obligation to remove any such Content, may choose whether or not to do so in its sole discretion, and makes no guarantee as to the complete deletion of any such Content and copies thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a back-up or residual copy of any Content Posted by you may remain on mayday minds servers after the Content appears to have been removed from the Service, and mayday minds retains the rights to all such remaining copies. You represent and warrant that: (a) you own all right, title and interest in all Content posted by you on or through the Service, or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (b) the Posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, publishing, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, contract rights, confidentiality, or any other rights of any third party.
- International Use
Due to the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United kingdom or the country in which you reside.
- Infringement Policy
Mayday minds reserves the right in its sole discretion to immediately suspend and/or terminate access to the Service by any user who is alleged to have infringed on the intellectual property rights of mayday minds or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Mayday minds policy is to investigate any allegations of copyright infringement brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want mayday minds to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide mayday minds with all of the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit mayday minds to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit mayday minds to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted; (e) a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to mayday minds by e-mail with a return receipt acknowledgement.
- Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. Mayday minds reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or mediate disputes between you and other Members.
- Modification/Suspension/Discontinuation of Content We regularly make changes to the Service. The availability of the Content, as well as platforms and compatible devices through which devices are available, will change from time to time. Mayday minds reserves the right to replace or remove any Content and the platforms available to you through the Service, including specific titles of Content, and to otherwise make changes in how we operate the Service.Additionally, you agree that for various reasons, certain Content may be available through one platform may not be available on another. We hope not to, but we may change, suspend or discontinue – temporarily or permanently – some or all of the Service (including the Content and compatible devices through with the Service is accessed, with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice. In our continued assessment of the Service, we may from time to time, with respect to any or all of our users, experiment with or otherwise offer certain features or other elements of the Service, including promotional features, user interfaces, plans, pricing, and advertisements. You acknowledge that mayday minds may do so in mayday minds sole discretion at any time without notice.
- Membership Subscription Fees
Mayday minds offers membership subscription-based access to its members community. Mayday minds reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, or reschedule any mayday minds Content. Subject to your payment of any applicable fees (including applicable taxes) and your compliance with all of the other terms mayday minds specifies for the Service, mayday minds grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license, to access, view, use, and display for non-commercial, private use. Membership Subscription to the members community
- Billing for Membership to members community. Memberships, which provide you with
access to Content, are billed on a periodic basis as specified at the time of purchase (e.g., monthly or yearly). Your Membership subscription will continue in effect on a recurring basis corresponding to the term of your subscription unless and until you cancel your subscription or the account or the Service is otherwise suspended or discontinued pursuant to this Agreement. If membership is cancelled or terminated before the end of the applicable billing cycle, mayday minds will not reimburse the Member for the remainder of that paid month. Members may cancel their membership at any time. Membership must be canceled prior to the renewal date in order to avoid additional membership charges. At times, special prepaid membership packages will be available for purchase at varying lengths of time as specified at the time of purchase. Special prepaid memberships will be recurring and will renew automatically on the expiry date.
- Pricing for Membership Subscriptions. When you purchase a membership subscription, you
will initially be charged at the rate applicable at the time of your agreement to subscribe. If mayday minds later increases the price of the subscription, mayday minds will notify you via email. The increase will apply to the next payment due from you after the notice, provided that you have been given at least 10 days’ prior notice before the charge is made. If you are given less than 10 days’ prior notice, the price increase will not apply until the payment after the next payment due.
- Free Trial for Membership, We require that you provide a valid credit or debit card (“Payment Source“) at the time you register for a free trial to ensure that you have continued access to your
membership after the expiration of the free trial period (“Free Trial“). Mayday minds will not bill your account until the Free Trial has expired and provided that you have not cancelled your account during the Free Trial period. You may only use a Free Trial once. Mayday minds reserves the right to terminate any account that is using or trying to use more than one Free Trial. Because the Mayday minds service is offered in multiple time zones, for consistency, a “day“ for purposes of this Agreement begins at 12:00am GMT Time and ends at 11:59pm GMT of that same calendar day. It is very important to understand that you will not receive a notice from mayday minds that your Free Trial has ended and that payment for your subscription is due. If you wish to avoid charges to your payment method, you must cancel your subscription prior to midnight GMT on the last day of your Free Trial period.
- No Sharing of Membership Subscriptions. Members of mayday minds may not share, give or
sell their password or username to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any Member will be construed by mayday minds as fraudulent use of the Service, which will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without refund. When becoming a Member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your username and password from fraudulent use. Mayday minds reserves the right to cancel any membership it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion.
- Term and Termination
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as it is posted on the Website. You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Website under Account dashboard, go to cancel subscription, If you cancel your membership before the end of the applicable billing cycle, your account will be cancelled as of the following month. You will not receive a refund for the current billing period. Mayday minds reserves the right to terminate your account or your access to the Service immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if Mayday minds believes that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, furnished mayday minds with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the Service by others.
When you close or de-activate your account or if your account is otherwise terminated, we have the right, but not the obligation, to store your personal information, settings. Unless we have exercised our right to terminate your account, you can re-activate your account at any time by contacting us .
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You agree that your use of the Service shall be at your sole risk. The Service and the Material are provided “AS IS“ and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Mayday minds, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the Service, and your use thereof. Mayday minds makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of Mayday minds Content or the content of any sites linked to the Service and assumes no liability or responsibility or any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II)personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the
Service, (III) any unauthorised access to or use of mayday minds secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service.
Mayday minds does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Service or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and mayday minds will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
- Limitation on Liability
In no event shall mayday minds, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (I) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (II) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the Service, (III) any unauthorised access to or use of mayday minds secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (IV) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Service, (V) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the Service by any third party, and/or (VI) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Service, whether based on
warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the mayday minds is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that mayday minds shall not be liable for Content posted by users or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Any reference to a person, entity, product, or service on the Service does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by mayday minds or any of its employees. Mayday minds is not responsible for any third party Content on the Service or third party web page accessed from the Service, nor does Mayday minds warrant the accuracy of any information contained in a third party website or its fitness for any particular
Mayday minds reserves the right to remove any material posted on the Service that it determines in its sole discretion is violative of any law or right of any person, infringes the rights of any person, or is otherwise inappropriate for posting on the Service.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless mayday minds, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to fees and costs) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of this Agreement; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your submissions of Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive this Agreement and your use of the Service.
- Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, and are fully able and competent to enter into this Agreement, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in this Agreement, and to abide by and comply with this Agreement.
Mayday minds reserves the right to amend this Agreement at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review this Agreement for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of this Agreement will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Agreement or the Service, feel free to contact us by e-mail.